Sunday, June 26, 2016

Returning Home

BOOOOOO

The trip was good and bad. We were only at the hot spring for about an hour before the ongoing construction had an accident and blew a circuit breaker. The whole town lost power, and we had to get out of the pool because they didn't have any lights No refund-$40 for an hour. Pretty BS. Luckily the hotel we were at was a little out of town and wasn't effected. But all the other major ones were.

I was happy to get away with him but a little bummed. Looks like we'll have to schedule another trip soon.

Member I said that the makeup would leave some damage? It did. :p My eye, lips and nose..skin in general took a bit of damage. I haven't used the lotion in a while and I 'm gonna try to use it less to see how much the dupilumab is working.

4 comments:

  1. This is exciting! Please post how the treatment is working. My daughter is about 3 years into TSW and the eczema is coming back really raging! :( She is 15 and well, its hard to be a teen anyway without extra things happening. I used to read your blog in the beginning. You look so much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exciting! Please post how the treatment is working. My daughter is about 3 years into TSW and the eczema is coming back really raging! :( She is 15 and well, its hard to be a teen anyway without extra things happening. I used to read your blog in the beginning. You look so much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cat
    I can no longer remember if i already posted this, so sorry if I am repeating myself.
    I am currently running a survey on the emotional impacts of TSW. I am hoping that the results will assist to raise awareness about this community. Every perspective is important so your input would be greatly appreciated. If you would like to participate, you can email me at u3108945@uni.canberra.edu.au, and I can send you some more information and a link.
    Best wishes
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete