Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Day 320-Harry Potter Symphony

Hey everyone! How goes? I'm okay. I feel itchy, like a flare is coming on itchy. But it's not here yet so I better keep living before it comes back and STEALS MY LIFE FROM ME!!!

But even with my skin fighting, Ian and I were able to go out for a special date day. We went and saw a symphony where the whole program was Harry Potter music. It was awesome! However they "sorted" people into their houses with little flags which you were supposed to wave when your house got points. I did not participate because I AM NOT A RAVENCLAW! And I will not help my competition.



 The childrens hospital is sponsoring a geek summer fest. The next one we plan to see is the Animaniacs Set! Should be awesome! But enough yappin. Here's some pics!




And just for fun here's one I took by accident. :P

1 comment:

  1. My skin is ok... yours looks worse than mine. the flakes look insane.
    Is your face/wrists the only areas where you get eczema?
    Is there a setting you've put your camera on so you can get more detail into what you're photographing?

    ReplyDelete