I am indeed in a flare and unfortunately getting worse.
And I'm sorry but this one is gonna be a little whiny, sorry but I don't have any one else to complain to. I barely see the husband.
I'm guessing this is my "anniversary" flare?
For those who haven't heard of this, a lot of other sufferers have noticed that they get a bad flare around the anniversary of when they stopped. For some people this is just the normal 1 step forward, 2 steps back process, that we are all used to. For others it's much harder, physically and mentally.
I'm trying to stay positive, but I notice I'm being grumpy at work again. I don't think my co-workers like me very much....
- My sleep is broken again, and I'm dreaming? Usually the Doxepin is so strong I don't dream, let alone remember them. (I still wake up scratching though!!)
- The bath didn't seem to help as much this time around.
- My skin is oozing a lot again.
- The stingers have started to get worse, the duration and the amount of pain it causes. It's mostly my neck and chin, so you could imagine how painful that would be for me.
- With all the cuts and swelling on the back of my knees it's getting hard to just walk. It hurts.
- The cuts on my eyelids and on the corners are having a hard time healing because I'm allergic to everything!
This is how I felt as a child...
But any whoszeez... Here's a BUNCH of pictures, the usual spots and a few extras.
I got the normal shots of the arms, but I wanted to include my wrinkly old hands to show you the before/after someday.
The front and back of my knees. The black in the cuts are fuzzies. >:(
Aaaaaaand muh feet!
They got a bit damaged...
So there ya have it!
Here I am at 11 months. During those 11 months I ate what I wanted, no special diet and I rarely took vitamins or anything.
I am doing moistener withdrawal with Dead Sea Salt Baths once a week. (Which I highly recommend)
What has been the most beneficial to aiding your skins healing/providing relief?