Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Forgiving Myself and Feeling Alive Again

I can't begin to describe how this feels. I feel so happy for this, but I'm scared. Already scared for a new withdrawal. I have PTSD from this. The husband is trying to help me feel pretty again and not to beat myself up. I cried while putting on the steroid, I've had nightmares and yet here they are.. saving me. I've written in my blog before on how I felt like I was losing who I am, losing myself. Like TSW was stealing my happy bubbly personality, it was robbing me of everything.

When that time comes I'll have better knowledge on what to do/what not to do. But for now....

Here's me..
The real me.

 

 He's my world, my best friend, my other half, my everything.

A couple months before TSW
Our anniversary. 6/23/14
Our anniversary 6/23/15

No comments:

Post a Comment