Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Starting a New Treatment

I'm out of options again and I can't go through that pain and depression anymore. 
All though Topical Steroid Withdrawal I looked into treatments.

What can I do to speed this along? 
What can I do to have less pain, less flares?
Autoimmune Paleo? Tried, but broke after a week.
Rejuvenation Centers? Too expensive, especially after the MRSA treatment.
Moisturizer Withdrawal? Which I tried.

But there was one treatment I considered but never tried. 

He uses a low dose of moisterizer/antibiotic/STEROID.
Yes, I know. But he slowly weans you off it.
He's has quite a long wait list for a consultation but he will prescribe and monitor your progress. 
Visit his website for more info.
I will update when I can.

Hope you're all doing well.



No comments:

Post a Comment