Saturday, April 2, 2016

Hives and Life

All the time! Everwhere! And they are not small. The only way I can get them to go down is by putting a bit of the steroid lotion and leaving it there until it goes away. Not my preferred method but these things itch!

On a completely unrelated note I started going back to school again. It's online so I don't have to worry about missing class because of my skin. It's for film at an art school and it's out of state, so it's pretty expensive. I'm trying to learn Japanese on the side but school and work takes a lot out of me. I'm working on grammar and just started learning Kanji and man is it tough! Baby steps...
I also just downloaded Miitomo and I love it. If you don't have it already you should check it out, who doesn't love a mini version of themselves?  So I'll leave you with some fun photos. :D





No comments:

Post a Comment