Thursday, May 15, 2014

Healing-I Apologize for My Absence

First, I would like to apologize for my extremely long absence. Ians father passed away on the 13th. He was in fairly good health, and it was unexpected. So that's part of the reason for my absence. The other reason is becuase my life is really too busy to even surf the net, let alone update my blog. I take less photos then I used to, mostly because my skin pretty much stays the same.


My skin is "well" enough where is doesn't take me an hour to get ready just to leave the house. Ian and I also did a 5 day juice detox. My skin didn't like it at first, but then it loved it. It was very hard on my hands to do all the juicing by myself, so we'll wait until Ian is able to help out more before we try to  another detox. We also decided were going to try and have a more raw diet/vegtable based diet. I've already talked about this before.
But not as serious. I want to take care of my body before it gets any more sick.

BUT DA COOKIES!!!! My weakness, my third love!!! 1. Ian 2. Electric Heater 3. Cookies


Oh well. I'll need to work on finding either a healthier option to cookies or at least a recipe for a healthier cookie. (That actually tastes yummy)

But in all seriousness I will be spending a lot of time with my husband, as they are giving him a week off.  I promise to keep record and update when I can.

<3
Sending You Happy Healing Thoughts
CatRStephens

No comments:

Post a Comment