Friday, September 27, 2013

Day 19- Fragile Skin

I am. I called into work yesterday because of the lack of sleep, and being ill but I still attacked myself again in my sleep. There's a huge weeping wound on the front of my neck. Here I am at work. In pain and not happy.
I got some gauze from the first aid kit at work, kind of tucked it in place and tried hard not to scratch. I called the fiance and asked him to go buy some gauze for me before he went to work. He's so wonderful.
At lunch I had a shedding phase, that was normal of coarse but I didn't realize how much until I got home and found a good amount that my bra had managed to accumulate.


Lovey huh?

Also when I went to clock out at work I scrapped my elbow on the desk, a lil harder than normal. Which for most people wouldn't have been fine, But I knew with my already fragile skin I just did major damage.  Here's a picture of the damage.
 


A picture showing the damage from a few nights ago.


I wish I would've taken a picture of it, but when I got home fiance had gauze and more Epsom salt and my jammies and everything laid out for me when I got home.  I don't know what I'd do without him. <3

So I've put the gauze on to help with the weeping and to lessen the blow if I scratch. Still taking tons of meds to help with that. Doexpin and benadryll. Also would just like to say the these pictures don't show how red I really am. Muh Iphone doesn't do it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment