Thursday, November 28, 2013

Day 83- Happy Thanksgiving!

All that cooking, cleaning and washing sure is hard on your hands. I started early last night and tried to get a lot of the prepping done so I'd have less to do in the morning. Ian finished cutting the potatoes when he got home after work (Thank you sweetheart!!) My wrists were already irritated and I knew I needed to let them rest before I got the turkey ready.




It's just me and the Hubby for Thanksgiving and I couldn't be any happier, grateful, or thankful. But unfortunately he had to work, so I decided to get up early and make everything before hand so he could eat before work. 2:30pm-10:30. I fell asleep at 3 and I woke up at 5 and got all the turkey and stuffing ready.  I was exhausted! Around 8 I tried to get a quick nap on the couch, don't worry I set 2 alarms. Unfortunately I didn't get any sleep on the couch either. I tossed and turned (freezing) and finally gave up back to bed where the warm hubby slept. I cuddled up to him and passed the out. He woke up and turned my alarms off to let me sleep. He started the mashed potatoes and manned the kitchen in my slumber.

Before I hopped in the bath I snapped a few photos.



 I wish you all love this Thanksgiving. Hang in there Red Skin Warriors!

No comments:

Post a Comment