Sunday, December 1, 2013

Day 86

WOW! November went by fast! Time to bust out the lights! Hubby has a soft spot for X-Mas Lights. :) Who doesn't though?!

Anyway.... Today while randomly scratching/inspecting my arms I discovered something fascinating! I no longer have hair on my arms. I'm surprised I didn't notice this right away. I still have a few thin light blonde hairs, but I used to have a bit of dark brown hair on my arms. I know I'm not just imagining this because I used  to be self conscious that my arms were too hairy for a girl.

That was until 6th grade and I saw my art teacher had MAN HAIR ARMS. Dark and lots of it! Her hair would poke out under her sleeve out over her hand and I couldn't help stare at her arms when she wore short sleeves. I know that sounds horrible but it helped me get over that.

Anyway snapped a few pics at work while we were slow during the Bronco game.
 

This is a great lil collection of my arms/wrist/close up.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Cat! I had a couple random dark hairs on my arms and they also disappear when my arms flare. It's so weird!

    ReplyDelete