Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Day 271- Update with lots of Pics

 First, let's start off with this lil guy. I've gotten this a few times, but never in two days in a row. It's just a small red painful to touch cut. It looks irritated, so I pick the scab off and greensih yellowish pus comes out. Not clear, not ooze, pus. Could be infected? Could be toxins? Could be normal?


As for the face, it's red but healing. The large indenet above my lip is still fragile and needs to be treated carefully.  The larger spot on the right side on my chin gets the brunt of damage these days. When I get into itching fits i just drag my nails down across both sides of my chin down to my neck. I almost always end up scratching the scab off and then I'm left will a bloody oozing mess.

This 1 step forward 2 steps back process makes me nervous that my lips can go back to what it was before.





The deeper cuts on my wrists are healing, slowly but surely and my feat are clearing up more and more each day. I know it'll be a while before the bends will be fully healed. But I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment