Monday, June 23, 2014

Day 290 and 6 Year Anniversary!!!

Hi everyone!!!

Today is the 6th anniversary of my first date with Ian and we both have a week off for vacation. A whole week together! I'm so excited! I am so grateful to have him in my life. We're going to drive up to the mountain to a Hot Springs. We're both very excited to see how much this helps my skin. It was a 3+ hour drive to get here, but if it helps we'll do it again.

We have a lot of things to talk about this week and a lot of possibilities in our future. We've decided to become part of the Tiny House Movement. Right now were in the downsizing/planning stage, but we're very excited. Once things start becoming more concrete with that I'll most likely start a blog about that as well.

Anyway here's a bunch of different pictures! There's some before picutures of my skin so I can compare them to the pictures I'll take after the hot springs. There's also some pictures from the trip. :)





 Vacation pics!!!!

 Here we are all dressed up and a picture of necklace Ian gave me this year. It's a ladybug. 
(Our counterparts)
Here are our counterparts accompanying us on the trip.
 Vacations sure are fun!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, enjoy! I hope this vacation allows for lots of relaxation and hopefully a lot of healing too! Sending love and prayers your way.

    The tiny house idea sounds so awesome! Looking forward to hearing more about that! :)

    http://itchyskinjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog (and added to my blogroll). some nice documentation going on! Will be following your progress =)

    Cheers
    Leslie C
    Founder of http://eczemag.com
    Personal blog at http://saynototopicalsteroids.com

    ReplyDelete