Sunday, February 9, 2014

Day 159-My Knight and Shining Bug

I woke up late this morning, which is never a good way to start the day, but with topical Steroid withdrawal, you need extra time to prepare for the day.

Everything is getting worse, more ooze, and I'm itching everywhere. I'm barley getting sleep and neither is my poor fiance. So far Ian and I have slept together every night still. Something most couples haven't been able to achieve.

In my rush to work I forgot my hat. I wear this hat everyday. It hides most of my face and all of my forehead. but it's stylish still. I use the little amount of hair I have left to frame my face, to hide any other cuts. So I was upset when I realized I left it and had no time to run back and get it.

And then my Knight and Shining Bug showed up with this.

I have the most wonderful husband!

The food was pretty icky, but I nibbled it and drank the OJ. Later on the phone the Hubby and I talked about getting all bandaged and massaged up tonight for some healing. My sweetheart <3

Here are a few photos I took on my lunch. My face doesn't actually look to red, but everything else is. Sometimes it just feels like my skin is just made up of thousands of cuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment