Saturday, February 15, 2014

Moisturizer Withdrawal-Why Won't Mommy and Daddy Stop Fighting?


Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
Please just stop. Your constant fighting is making me cry.
Is it our fault? We'll be more quiet.
Mommy was just trying to do help. Daddy was just trying to save everyone.
But your pride. Your pride! 
It escalated, and now daddys stuff are in boxes, and mommy drinks every night. 

Thank you!
*Dramatic Bow*
I call that "ITSAN Family Politics"

Everybody is talking about moisturizer withdrawalrl, and I do mean EVERYBODY!
The drama around moisturizer withdrawal has taken a toll on me. I'm sad on how far it went, banning people. I'm sad that the community that I once found comfort in,  I'm hesitant of now. I'm scared of the other option as well. I know I take too many baths, I know they shouldn't be that warm either. But I can help it! That's how this whole Withdrawal is!

I'm scared! Okay! I am my wits end here!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE! I hurt. Hurt so much.  I know Moisturizer withdrawal is going to hurt, and I don't think I have any painkillers strong enough for how bad it'll be. I'm already super dry and cracked and in pain.... I'm desperate. But am I desperate enough for this?

My chest, elbows, feet, arms and knees are all covered in these paper thin dry skin cuts. The skin can "flake" off easy as if tit were ready, but underneath it's revealed bright red and sore. Louise mentioned she had success with Jojoba Oil on those cuts and I'm egar to heal those. But maybe I shouldn't at all?

UGH!?
I don't know how much longer...

1 comment:

  1. I must have missed this on the forum? Banning people? I've seen a discussion about mw but not read too much into it since I'm not gonna do mw,. Not for now anyway..

    Don't you dare give up now!!
    You've come so far!

    ReplyDelete