Friday, February 21, 2014

Day 171- Day 1 of Moisturizer Withdrawal

Yesterday afternoon when I saw how terrible my feet were looking. I decided to take the scary jump and try Moisturizer Withdrawal. So afternoon I ceased all use. I took a bath when I got home last night, and for the first time in my life since I can remember I didn't put anything on immediately when I got out. The pain was so immense I wasn't even ready for it. Everything on me tightened and tore....I looked frightening. I wish I would've taken a photo...But there was no way.

These are from this morning before work.



I know I shouldn't pick off any of the flakes but you try going out into public like that. I usually just pick off the largest/most unsightly ones. And it's not like it's not uncomfortable having these hanging off of you. They hurt.

And here are some photos from later in the afternoon. Ch-ch-ch-changes happened so I figured it was worth showing. Also wanted to show some of the large cracks and skin splits.


I would also like to add that I have read a lot of other blogs and of others going through MW and I will take some of their knowledge and find a system that works for me. Many take occasional Dead Sea Salt baths or Epsom Salt baths. Right now I think I'll stick to short showers one a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment