Sunday, February 2, 2014

Day 152- New Places Make Me Red

My work is undergoing some construction, I mentioned my skin wouldn't be able to handle all the dust and dirt. My manager said that was fine and told me to take the day off. Unfortunately a few hours later my manager gets an email saying those who aren't there to help with construction is to go to another location. :(

I don't necessarily mind going to another location to help, but it forces me to have more social time with people, which I do mind.

And then there's there worst part of all....

Fluorescent lights.

Why oh why!? This somehow makes me look even  more red! I think this is one of my worst looking photos. I didn't even think it looked that bad so I decided to take a few more on my lunch.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment