Sunday, February 16, 2014

Day 166


Nothing new,  I feel my feet get worse and worse as the days go.
This definitely is my worst flare yet, as I haven't had any relief from pain and I'm back to getting 3 hours of broken sleep. I experienced my first stinger in my face on my right cheek So painful! Thank god it only last for 30 seconds or so. Also, although not pictured, my red sleeves have calmed down a bit, still there just less inflamed and red. My hands still look like an elderly woman. Sometimes I just don't see this ending...Like this is what my skin will do for the rest of my life.

I've started to take less baths, and slowly use less moisturizers.I may or may not go and buy some Jojoba Oil after work. The constant fighting back and forth and the fear of moisturizer withdrawal has left me afraid to do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment