Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 28

I know I haven't updated for a while, Ian has Thursday and Friday off, so for those days I was spending time with him, as well as recovering. These last few days have been rough. Once again, not sleeping and I'm in the heat of a flare. I was weeping again and woke up late today (it's been happening a lot lately, but when I fall asleep three hours before I'm to wake up....) Anyway, rushed out the door only to have weepers. Weepers on my peepers. :( Anyway. Here are some pics on my lunch. Which Ian came to and rescued me again.

These are a few photos showing the redness, dryness, and the large deep cracks on my face.


 The weeping is getting worse as well as the swelling. Sometimes the swelling is so bad it's hard for me to move. I'm also CONSTANTLY cold! The weepers are on my neck, collar bone, ears, and eyelids.



No comments:

Post a Comment