Saturday, October 12, 2013

Day 37

I didn't take any photos today either.  I was happy today though, because a lot of the crusted scabs had healed a little. I didn't even let the redness bother me. When I went to hang out with a few co workers after work I had another friend in the party comment on my skin. "Damn Cat you red! How d'ya get damn red?! Looks like you went to Malibu or summin!"  It's not like he was being mean or anything at all,  but it still bothered me. And the only thing I can do is tell myself I shouldn't complain because it's only going to get worse. Don't be a baby.
Here is a picture one of my coworkers took way in the beginning of the evening. He had a giant fucking teddy bear, damn right I had to take a photo with it.

Even the teddy bears face is white than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment