Thursday, October 10, 2013

Day 35- Peak of Flare

I woke up this morning with the entire right side of my neck weeping.
I wrapped it in gauze and quickly texted my coworker and asked if she would trade me shift todays. 
Office work vs Cashering 
When I got to work it only got worse. A whole bunch of spots started weeping. The entire right side of my neck, my chin, my mouth and a huge spot on my left eye lid. I never even got an opportunity to use the Domeboro.  My co worker was very helpful and did a lot of the customer interaction so I didn't have to. By the time I got home the spots were so filthy/crusted I just hopped right into and Empsom salt bath to clean.Here's some of the damage I took before taking another Epsom salt bath.


Now that's a pile of skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment