Sunday, October 27, 2013

Day 51-I Fucking Lost It!

Ian and I got in a huge fight this morning over something absolutely ridiculous. But the lack of sleep from the past few night and the amount of pain I'm in caused me to snap. I threw my phone, stomped and screamed at him.

We rarely fight.
I don't normally act like this.

After tons of yelling I eventually calmed down and snapped out of it. We talked about it and I apologized profusely for my behavior...but still. Just because I'm hurting doesn't mean I can take my frustration out on Ian. I need to calm down. I need to find a better pain management, a better sleep aid...
This withdrawal is taking it's toll on me and I know that this is nothing compared to how bad it'll get.
This is a terrible photo but better then nothing. I knew it was blurry but forgot to retake it. Swollen weeping eyes.

Swollen wrist

No comments:

Post a Comment